Matt. 5:16

Matthew 5:16,"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Live in such a way that you wouild not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Woodson Baptist Church

On June 6th, my wife Pat, youngest dauther Heather and I, visited the Woodson Baptist Church in Woodson Illinois. I spoke about my 2010 bicycle Missions trip to Colorado Springs and the home office of Bibles For The World. Heather played a couple piano specials before I spoke.

There was a small crowd of about twenty people but everyone seemed to enjoy our time together. The temperature was very hot. We enjoyed a time of fellowship and snacks in the church basement after the service.

Pat’s sister Linda’s husband, Doug, is the Pastor there. We really enjoyed our time with them and, since this was actually my first formal speaking engagement representing BFTW, it was good experience for me. It also gave me an opportunity to set up a display table with information about BFTW. I have discovered at later events that I need a bigger table.

Thank you Woodson Baptist for your support and prayers.







No comments:

Post a Comment