Matt. 5:16

Matthew 5:16,"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Live in such a way that you wouild not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bluffs Baptist Church


On Aug. 21st, 2011 I was invited to speak in the morning service at the church that I grew up in, Bluffs Baptist. Pat and I got to sit in a Sunday School class taught by Norma, one of our dearest friends and past teachers. It was great.

I have many fond memories of that church and my parents still attend there. Even though there was, once again, a small crowd that showed up, I really enjoyed see my old friends and fellowshipping with them once again.

Thank you, Bluffs Baptist, for allowing me to speak about my mission’s trip and what God is doing thru Bibles For The World. Your support and prayers are dear to me.

Bluffs Baptist is without a pastor at this time, so please pray that God will lead His man to them soon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment