Matt. 5:16

Matthew 5:16,"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father which is in heaven."

"Live in such a way that you wouild not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." - Will Rogers


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Prairie Land Heritage Steam Show 2012

I was able to set my Bibles For The World table up in the barn this year where other craft booths were. It was great not having to tear down and set back up each day. I also had some great neighbors around me. We had three days of fantastic weather and a large crowd was on hand this year. When business was slow on Saturday, I went out on the grounds and did some "town crying". Not sure if it worked but business seemed to pickup shortly after. It could have been that it was approaching dinner and the ham and beans drew them my way, since our booths were right next to the kitchen! My parents had a spot outside to sell assorted wood products and odds and ends. I made some great contacts and sold a few lanterns. My granddaughter, Julia, helped me hand out gospel tracts. She was a big help. This is beoming one of my favortite events. I may do things a little different next year and hope to have a peddlers cart to move my wares around the grounds instead of being restricted to one place. We'll see. Here's some pictures of the event. Until our Lord's return, I remain, Mark Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment